There are currently no vacancies.
Non- Teaching Vacancy
- Reference: 5809
- Organisation: Rose Hill Primary School
- Place of work: Ipswich
- Salary details: £2,907 pa
- Job term: Part Time
- Appointment: Permanent
- Closing date: 05 November 2019 11:00 AM
7.5 hpw, Monday - Friday, 11.45am - 1.15pm, 38 weeks per year.
Rose Hill Primary School are seeking an enthusiastic Midday Supervisor to join their team. Our aim is to offer a positive lunchtime experience that promotes the Rose Hill values.
We are looking for a person who is:
- enthusiastic, with a proven flexible approach to working in a busy environment
- confident in promoting an acceptable standard of behaviour and encouraging positive play and activities both on the playground and indoors on wet days.
This role will include supporting the children in the dining room, supervising the children on the playground, and may include first aid.
You are welcome and encouraged to visit the school and meet our outstanding pupils and staff.
For further information and discussion regarding the post or to arrange a visit, please call (01473) 727552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs are not accepted.
Application packs are available from the trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning the Human Resources Department on (01473) 277250.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to: Copleston High School, Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
Interview date: 12 November 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.